Hello CogNoise community! My name is Eric Miller. I'm the recruiter for PRAGMATEK Consulting Group in Bloomington, Minnesota. PRAGMATEK is an Operations, Supply Chain and ERP Systems consulting firm that is adept at aligning business processes and technology to produce hard ROI. Since 1989, Pragmatek has enjoyed being held to a higher standard for solving tough problems. Unlike many firms, we go beyond studying and reporting business issues. To put it bluntly: we don’t just imagine good things, we make good things happen. PRAGMATEK’s main areas of expertise include Management Consulting, ERP/WMS selection, Cognos Supply Chain Analytics and our Vocollect voice directed technology group. Visit our website http://www.pragmatek.com
to learn more about our services.
PRAGMATEK is seeking an experienced TM1 / SPSS expert to provide consulting services for our growing IBM Cognos practice. Intimate knowledge and experience in integrated Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Consolidation and Analysis solutions is required for this position.
Take a moment to review our requirements listed below. Interested and qualified candidates please send your updated resume to email@example.com
. We would prefer candidates living in the Minneapolis - St. Paul area.Job Responsibilities:
• Formulate financial consolidation, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting strategies
• Coordinate workshops and requirements gathering sessions
• Develop design documentation
• Design and develop planning models
• Define, develop, and document business and systems requirements
• Interact with client personnel to create a strong client relationship
• Develop statements of work and client proposals
• Understand the business context of the engagementCandidate Requirements:
• 6 + years prior experience implementing one of more of the following technologies:
o Cognos TM1, Planning, or other Financial Planning & Budgeting applications (Hyperion, Oracle, Outlooksoft)
• MBA and/or Bachelor’s degree required
• Working knowledge of finance and accounting processes
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial statement analysis, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
• Demonstrated ability to accurately model the financial aspects and outcomes of business issues using spreadsheets or other related tools.
• Proven skills as a project manager, team lead, or team member on at least one full life cycle implementation
• Proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
• Able to collaborate with clients, and a strong desire to exceed expectations.Salary /Benefits:
• Salaried Position with Hourly Consulting Rate Override
• Health Insurance Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Progressive and Fun work Environment
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and find me on LinkedIn! www.linkedin.com/pub/eric-miller/41/112/4/
I look forward to hearing from the CogNoise community.