1. What information is being logged in p2pd_messages.log when the error occurs?
2. What information is being logged in the xqe log files when the error occurs?
3. Are the schemas you're looking for listed in the \wlp\usr\servers\cognosserver\moser\import.xml file? If so you can edit the file to not screen them out.
4. Are you able to import metadata into FM or cube designer?
5. When exactly do you get the error? When you're trying to see the schema? When you've chosen a schema and tried to import metadata?
1. attached p2pd. Basically says that the driver is not configured for integrated authentication
2. nothing new logged in xqe log file when error occurs. There's a dq_verbosegc_xx file but it doesn't contain anything of interest.
3. I edited that file and removed the sql portion of the xml. The after restarting the services the error still shows up for no schema/catalog available
4. I haven't tried this yet, I'm just trying to get some basic functionality off the ground. Once I can verify this I'll get to FM.
5. I get the error when clicking Manage > Data Server Connections > select the Connection of choice and it then tries to pull Schema information. From the viewer/UI perspective, it's the 3rd tier dialog screen in the data server connections window when clicking directly on the connection name.
This happens consistently either with existing or new connections. And has happened in 2 different versions of the analytics product. Granted, we're trying to connect in a slightly different way, a way that works perfectly well in 10.2.2. So if this is a configuration issue that needs to be changed, great! I just haven't seen any documentation or been able to have anyone from support be able to walk me through how to fix this. And it sounds like others are having similar albeit varied issues.