General Discussion > COGNOS certification

Test COG-612: IBM Cognos 10 BI Author

(1/8) > >>

cscondon:
Hi,

Has anyone taken this exam? COG-612: IBM Cognos 10 BI Author.
Is it like 112?

Thanks in advance,

Christopher

subhajit.bhar:
Hi cognos.biuser,

Can you pls mail me the latest COG-612 exam dump to blatant_exam_cheat@banned.com. (email address modified by a muppety moderator to protect the poster and the site)

Thanks in advance.

cognostechie:
Prospective Employers -

Watch !

RobsWalker68:
Hi,

I have to agree with what Cognostechie is getting at here and really warn against going down the brain dump route. 

Presumably, by wanting to pass the IBM certification you wish to show you have reached a certain level of compentency in that particular application and employers/clients will therefore expect a certain level of knowledge from you.  Using braindumps short circuits your learning experience and you end up knowing how to remember 50 Q&A's (usually illegally sourced) not how to use the application. 

If your flagged by the prometric software as having used the dumps then you also face the prospect of being banned from all IBM certifications and other associated certifications such as Microsoft etc.

So best advice is don't try and find an easy way to get hold of a certification as by itself its pretty worthless and instead spend the time learning the application. That way you will hopefully have a long and prosperous career.

Cheers

Rob     

MFGF:

--- Quote from: subhajitbhar@gmail.com on 16 Nov 2011 03:55:41 am ---Hi cognos.biuser,

Can you pls mail me the latest COG-612 exam dump to blatant_exam_cheat@banned.com. (email address modified by a muppety moderator to protect the poster and the site)

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

I have sat and passed this exam, and I can even recall some of the questions. Here is my own mini-dump:

1. What is the brand name commonly used for IBM Business Intelligence tools?
A. SAP Business Objects
B. Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
C. Qliktech QlikView
D. Rob Ashe
E. Stitch Query.

Obviously the answer is E

2. When enabling the debug and hidden menus in Report Studio, which tools are added into the toolbox?
A. Spanner
B. Socket Set
C. Hammer
D. Mmmmmm! Cute girl driving an Audi!
E. What was the question?

I think I got distracted by something when attempting this question, but I'm sure the answer was D

I hope these are a good start for you in your quest to become a certified Cognos BI professional. I'm sure that there are many others on the forum who can also contribute the useful and accurate questions they remember, and provide all the information you need to be successful.

Good luck!!

MF (Muppety Fibber)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version