General Discussion > COGNOS certification

Test COG-612: IBM Cognos 10 BI Author

<< < (8/8)

MFGF:

--- Quote from: Lynn on 23 Oct 2015 08:48:55 am ---Maybe we can report these people to the NITT police  :)

--- End quote ---

Done! :)

bdbits:
I think this is certainly one of, if not THE funniest thread I have seen in Cognoise.

A great way to end the week. :)

cognostechie:
I was going to say that too. I would actually want more forum members and more posts like this , it's good for my entertainment  ;)

Antonio:
It is possible to pre-order the COG-612 exam and go through free simulation Q&A here Oh! it vanished. The link has evaporated. Oh well, at least some good has come of it - IBM now know about it and can take action, and other people coming here to look for dumps will see it is not worth it anyway because IBM will find out using their super new NITT detection model, then remove the person's certifications and ban them from re-sitting for a good long while.

Lynn:

--- Quote from: Antonio on 11 Nov 2015 11:11:21 am ---It is possible to pre-order the COG-612 exam and go through free simulation Q&A here ****deleted****

--- End quote ---

Lucky for this guy I'm not a moderator 'cuz I'd have banned him to the far corners of the solar system by now.

Dear Mods, I think you should at least edit his post to remove the link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version