General Discussion > IBM Cognos Links

Need Cognos Setup

(1/3) > >>

abhishek dharga:
Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for the Cognos 10 Setup for learning purpose.
Is there any way that IBM or some other firm will provide the setup for local machine for learning purpose?

MFGF:

--- Quote from: abhishek dharga on 18 Nov 2014 08:10:37 am ---Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for the Cognos 10 Setup for learning purpose.
Is there any way that IBM or some other firm will provide the setup for local machine for learning purpose?

--- End quote ---

IBM offer a free 30-day trial, would this suffice?

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/uk/analytics/cognos/downloads.html

MF.

shadowhunter:
Hi MF.
From IBM, it is available for 30 days only. Post that, i guess we would have to un-install and re-intall the setup only if IBM allows us so..
For practise, is it possible to have a complete setup? If anybody has and would like to share, it will be appreciated..

Thanks,
ShadowHunter

Lynn:

--- Quote from: shadowhunter on 03 Dec 2014 11:43:53 am ---Hi MF.
From IBM, it is available for 30 days only. Post that, i guess we would have to un-install and re-intall the setup only if IBM allows us so..
For practise, is it possible to have a complete setup? If anybody has and would like to share, it will be appreciated..

Thanks,
ShadowHunter

--- End quote ---

I think what you are asking for is not legal. Moderators....perhaps an update to the Forum Etiquette post is called for that would indicate requests for illegal copies of software are not permitted?

bdbits:
I think this might just be a language thing where people are merely asking if it is (legitimately) available, rather than where they can (illegitimately) download it. And the reference to share might have meant sharing whether some kind of legitimate student/'learning' setup was available, rather than sharing installers.

But, I am sure we have all seen requests for downloads of the illegal sort, and the suggestion to put that in the etiquette sticky post is a good one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version