IBM Cognos Analytics Platform > Upgrading to Cognos Analytics

After upgrade 10.2.2 ==> Analytics 11

(1/2) > >>

Chamopak:
Hi Guys,

After upgrading a Cognos env. My normal reports still work Properly, but my Active Reports fail with this message:
- NotFoundError: Node was not found
http://servername:9300/bi/pat/rsapp.htm

Can anyone help me out?

Thank you

MFGF:

--- Quote from: Chamopak on 06 Apr 2016 10:22:58 am ---Hi Guys,

After upgrading a Cognos env. My normal reports still work Properly, but my Active Reports fail with this message:
- NotFoundError: Node was not found
http://servername:9300/bi/pat/rsapp.htm

Can anyone help me out?

Thank you

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Is this when viewing an existing active report output rendered in 10.2.2 and deployed across to CA, or is this when you try to run the report to re-generate the output? Does the report contain any visualizations? If so, do those visualizations exist in your Cognos Analytics instance?

MF.

Chamopak:

--- Quote from: MFGF on 06 Apr 2016 10:53:32 am ---Hi,

Is this when viewing an existing active report output rendered in 10.2.2 and deployed across to CA, or is this when you try to run the report to re-generate the output? Does the report contain any visualizations? If so, do those visualizations exist in your Cognos Analytics instance?

MF.

--- End quote ---

Hi
When I run the rendered version it will do so without issues.
I will check about the Visualizations (seeing CA already has some Visualizations preloaded, but maybe missing some).

Chamopak:

--- Quote from: MFGF on 06 Apr 2016 10:53:32 am ---Hi,

MF.

--- End quote ---

Going back to my previous answer, I have reloaded all the visuals and it still gets the same error.

The Errors appear when I am going to Edit the report.

MFGF:

--- Quote from: Chamopak on 06 Apr 2016 03:57:42 pm ---Going back to my previous answer, I have reloaded all the visuals and it still gets the same error.

The Errors appear when I am going to Edit the report.

--- End quote ---

Can you see any related messages in cogserver.log? Have you cleared your browser cache since upgrading to Cognos Analytics?

Cheers!

MF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version