Author Topic: crosstab space height  (Read 1108 times)

Offline avuong6

• Forum Citizenship: +0/-0
crosstab space height
« on: 02 Mar 2017 03:07:52 pm »
i have a crosstab report with several cross spaces inserted to distinguish sections of data between groups of rows. is there a way to set the height of the cross tab space? i tried size and overflow property, but that doesnt really do anything. whats the trick here? thx

Offline MFGF

• Never knowingly correct
  • Super Moderator
  • Statesman
  • Forum Citizenship: +620/-10
  • Cognos Software Muppet
Re: crosstab space height
« Reply #1 on: 03 Mar 2017 03:19:53 am »
i have a crosstab report with several cross spaces inserted to distinguish sections of data between groups of rows. is there a way to set the height of the cross tab space? i tried size and overflow property, but that doesnt really do anything. whats the trick here? thx

Hi,

Setting the height of the crosstab space row header in the Size & Overflow property should work. If not, try unlocking the structure of the report, drag a text item inside the crosstab space row header, type a single space into the text item, then re-lock the structure. Having something within the header might force the size & overflow property to be observed?

MF.
Meep!

Offline avuong6

• Forum Citizenship: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: 22 Aug 2017 07:33:34 am »
thx

Offline Michael75

• Statesman
  • Forum Citizenship: +20/-0
« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2017 12:55:00 pm »
Hi,

A kind moderator has moved further discussion in thus topic to here, if you're interested: http://www.cognoise.com/index.php/topic,33483.0.html

Twittear