General Discussion > Wishlist

Please fix SSL on this site

(1/2) > >>

dougp:
When I try to use the search feature, I get...

--- Code: ---The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
--- End code ---

And the site has been really slow since SSL was implemented.

MFGF:

--- Quote from: dougp on 24 Jul 2019 11:39:43 am ---When I try to use the search feature, I get...

--- Code: ---The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
--- End code ---

And the site has been really slow since SSL was implemented.

--- End quote ---

I was getting this before, too, but I just tried it now and I can search successfully. Are you seeing the same, Doug?

MF.

dougp:
Seems to be working.  I notice the site is working more smoothly, too.  (No more failure pages.)  That must be what the down time was about in the last couple days.

MFGF:

--- Quote from: dougp on 07 Aug 2019 03:42:54 pm ---Seems to be working.  I notice the site is working more smoothly, too.  (No more failure pages.)  That must be what the down time was about in the last couple days.

--- End quote ---

That's great news!! Cognoise does look to be far more responsive. I've been in touch with one of the Admins (DaBaker) and he fixed a lot of things during the downtime. I sent him a note expressing my huge appreciation :)

MF.

BigChris:
I'm sure it's completely unrelated, but I seem to be getting two emails for every post these days...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version