OEM > Rebranding Cognos

Rebranding the Cognos UI

<< < (2/2)

gppande:
Also check out this directory - /cognos/crn/webcontent/skins You can replace many cognos images with your own company images here and work with skins. Remember "current" is the one which is in use.

vrishal:
I've done some rebranding...check out my post on the same...
http://www.cognoise.com/community/index.php/topic,4341.msg16563.html#msg16563

pricter:

--- Quote from: PaulM on 06 Jan 2009 09:50:50 am ---This section seems sadly neglected. Hopefully this reply will spur other people into sharing.

I've had some minor success in rebranding. If you're not an artsy type, I strongly recommend hiring a graphic designer to design the style for you. This means the backgrounds, buttons, layout.

The attached picture shows what a standard user sees. Several of the menu options have been removed or reordered. Tabs have their own individual icons (unfortunately I have not yet found a way to make those icons hyperlinks). Fonts have been altered. Most of the portal icons have been replaced. I made this look almost exactly as the graphic designer dictated.

I'm very interested to see what other people have done. Please share!

--- End quote ---

Hi, could you share how do you success to put pictures in the tabs

Thank you in advance

CognosPaul:
Sorry for not responding earlier, I wanted to make sure Cognos approved the technique before releasing it. The guide to adding icons to tab has been published in the July-August 2009 Cognos Supportlink newsletter.

EDIT: Fixed URL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version