Quote from: Ludijak on 30 Nov 2023 09:57:53 AMHi,
thank you for reply. Your assumptions are correct. I am using prompt() to get parameter value in Data item for period. That period Data item targets correct MUN to retrieve from the cube. All this is working as expected and there wasn't any issue with this report regarding data in the report.
I'll try to explain better what is the issue. Let's simplify and say I have two prompts, one for period and second for customer. Default value for Period is current period (that would be 202311 now) and default value for Customer is All.
Report is set to automatically run with default parameter values and everything is working as expected. When I change only period and repromt everything is OK, when I change only customer from all to specific it is also working as expected. But when I change both customer from all to specific (let's say A) and period to any other no data is returned on reprompt. Both prompts are single select. All is on the same level as specific customers.
Now what is interesting is that when I repromt second time with same parameters everything is working as expected.